Mao is not Mao. Find all your deep language answers here....
by Alexia Perez
I'm a junior and I'm currently taking AP lit. I'm considering taking AP lang, but I'm not sure what types of work the class does. Can someone respond about what types of work the class does in comparison to AP lit?
by Antoinette Hui
If you get Griffin, the work is pretty spaced out. He gives you a lot of freedom to do things on your own time, and it's genuinely one of my favourite classes. The workload is mostly annotating papers that blow your mind (AP lang makes you feel illiterate LOL), C.O.s (student-run projects), and group projects which honestly are super fun if you're into creative freedom. It's not difficult but it requires discipline. The hardest part is getting a 9 on the in-class essays LOL. Compared to AP lit, we don't read whole books and peer grading is a little more critical. The workload isn't as filled with stuff like regular notes and such.
by guest
The reading isn’t demanding. Most of it is short, at most several papers front and back, but no books. The class is mostly discussion about the meaning behind the papers we read.

Argumentation is super important. You’re going to be learning about it through vocab words, through reading, and then most importantly through writing. Essays.

The class is mostly being creative with your projects and essays.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]