Supplemental essays?! WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!
by evstudent101
Hi Cougle, I don't really know how this whole thing works but I seem to have a problem that I'm worried may affect my college admissions. Over the past summer, I was the president of a branch of a non-profit organization and on the site it had displayed my position as its president until a few days ago. I accidentally checked the site again today and I seem to have gone from being the president of the group to being just an ordinary member and there's basically nothing I can do about it.

I was wondering what to do/write in the future on my college app because does this mean that I shouldn't write president because the site says otherwise, or should I say I was demoted afterwards on a supplemental essay?
Definitely mention that you were president for the 2017 summer. You'll have space to explain all this on your college apps.

Essentially, colleges take your word for everything on your application when they are reviewing it. If you are admitted and they want to later verify that you were actually president, they will most likely contact the non-profit organization.

Hope this helps!
Antoinette Hui liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]